I am running for State Assembly because as someone who was raised in a working-class family and built small businesses from the ground up, I understand the struggle and sacrifice fellow South Jerseyans endure to build a better future for their children and grandchildren.
I was born and raised in Vineland, graduated from Sacred Heart Grammar School and St. Augustine Prep, before attending Widener University. After college, I owned and operated a small business in Vineland predominantly serving the agricultural industry for nearly 40 years. Owner of Belvedere Properties, Partner in KLS Investments, and Partner in Fratelli Holdings.
Along the way, I have been deeply involved in my community and proud to have been honored to be named the NAACP Political Courage Award Winner in 2011 and as the Chairperson for the ARC of Cumberland County Walk-a-Thon in 2013. I am a former member and now benefactor of the Boy Scouts Sacred Heart Troop 36; Co-Founder, Board Member and Sponsor for the Vineland In-Line Youth Hockey League; a volunteer coach for both Vineland’s youth hockey and soccer leagues; and a proud member of St. Padre Pio Parish, where I serve as a Lector.
After retirement from my business, I entered politics as a way to stay active in public service and continuing making a difference. As a current Cumberland County Freeholder, I worked in a bipartisan fashion to balance the county budget and hold the line on county property taxes by cutting $12 million in wasteful spending, while still protecting vital services for seniors and working families.
I want to work with Governor Christie to bring good-paying jobs and economic growth to our region, something the incumbent legislators representing this district have failed to do during their time in office. We can and must do better.
I look forward to meeting with you this year and earning your trust, your support and ultimately your vote.
- Owned and operated a small business in Vineland predominantly serving the agricultural industry for nearly 40 years.
- Owner of Belvedere Properties, Partner in KLS Investments, and Partner in Fratelli Holdings.
- Licensed Real Estate agent with Weichert Realtors, Ocean City, NJ.
- Past President and Board Member, New Jersey Irrigation Association
- Affiliate Member, American Society of Agricultural Engineers
- Charter Member, Rain Bird Corporation National Agricultural Advisory Council
- Member of the Board of Governors, St Augustine Prep Alumni Association
- Member and Lector, St. Padre Pio Parish
- NAACP Political Courage Award Winner, 2011
- Chairperson, ARC of Cumberland County Walk-a-Thon, 2013
- Past Member and Current Benefactor, Boy Scouts Sacred Heart Troop 36
- Co-Founder, Board Member & Sponsor for the Vineland In-Line Youth Hockey League
- Volunteer Coach, Vineland’s youth hockey and soccer leagues
- Past Member, Vineland Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Inductee, St. Augustine Prep Hall of Fame
- Cumberland County Freeholder, 2011 - Present
- Attended Widener University